Time Attendance Solution – Work Smart with Matrix
Manual attendance comprise of times, costs and efforts. This can also lead to human errors, buddy punching and fraudulent time keeping. It is extremely important to capture time-attendance data and automate them. Therefore, a fully automated time-attendance management software is paramount for enhancing productivity of any organization.
Matrix Time-Attendance system is an automated attendance management software which records the attendance data of a user and generates various reports for the further actions. It does not only save administrative cost but also facilitates HR to centrally manage the attendance policies from multiple locations. Automatic calculation of overtime, leave balance, enables managers to work efficiently. Its standalone or network based operation is ideal for Schools, Hospitals, Government Institutes, Banks, Remote Sites, Hotels, Small/Large Enterprises and many more. HR can easily utilize employee attendance management software for employee review, appraisals or monthly salary calculation.
Access control system works by assigning specific reader or reader groups and schedules to a worker, eradicating the need for the admin to create a separate access group for the same. To handle this issue, developed access control systems blended role-based and optional access control. Thus, a supervisor distributes access rights based on accurate and authorized access control to appropriate groups.
Various benefits of Time Attendance System:
- Centralized Time-Attendance Management of Multiple Locations
- Time-Attendance System for Real-time Monitoring
- User-wise Attendance Marking and Processing
- Manage Multiple Shifts and Overnight Shift Effectively
- Instant Notifications on Exceptions
- Live Attendance Tracking for Immediate Correction
- Schedule Reports for Convenience
- Generate Customized Reports for Next Action
- Accurate and Timely Salary Data for Payroll
Connect with The Network Guide to integrate your system with Matrix’s Solution for Smart Organizational System.